This is to inform the general public that the application for myPastQuestion scholarship scheme for 2016 is ongoing. Are you a student in higher institution in Nigeria who is in dying need of financial assistance? If yes, take advantage of myPastQuestion.com scholarship scheme 2016. Having recognized the hindrance to education posed by lack of finance, we have offered some help in a little capacity according to our ability.
Scholarship winners will also be awarded a lifetime ambassador of myPastQuestion.com
myPastQuestion.com is the largest past question bank in Nigeria. In addition to our efforts to support education in Nigeria through supply of learning materials and guide, we have launched a soft scholarship scheme to support students who are in dying need of financial assistance.
Please read the details carefully before you apply.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
This scholarship is not for Jambites. All beneficiaries must be a current student at any level (i.e Level 100 to PhD) at any of the recognized higher institutions in Nigeria.
These are Universities (including National Open University, Other Federal Universities, State Universities and Private Universities), Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and Innovation Institutes. Please note that your institution must be approved by JAMB. See: List of JAMB Accredited Higher Institutions in Nigeria
Value of the Scholarship: N50,000 paid once to each beneficiary.
Scholarship Frequency: 1 Beneficiary every month (i.e 12 beneficiaries every year). Please note that no beneficiary must collect the scholarship twice.
How to Apply:
All eligible applicants should submit the following
- Prove of studentship
- Essay explaining why you need the scholarship (not more than 500 words)
To the admin of myPastQuestion.com. Ifiokobong >> firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “myPastQuestion Scholarship Scheme”
Selection for this scholarship will be based on your ability to state clearly why you need this scholarship more than any other applicant. Winners will be published every 15th of every month.
Scholarship Presentation: Scholarship presentation will be taking place at the beneficiary’s institution.
Closing Date: This scholarship runs throughout the year and there is no closing date
If you have questions, testimonies or support, use the comments section below. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More