This is to inform the general public that Seventy Day Adventist School of Nursing Admission Form for 2016 is on Sale.
2016/2017 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ONLINE REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS
The minimum entry requirements for admission are: five (5) credits level passes in the WAEC/SSCEINECO which must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS at not more than two (2) sittings.
Note: Combination of WAEC/SSCE and NECO is allowed Candidate age should be 17 1/2 years and above.
HOW TO REGISTER
Pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira only (N9,000:00K) into any branch of FIRST BANK PLC NATIONWIDE
- Full accommodation with catering services for all students.
- Well-equipped library
- Quiet and conducive environment for learning
- Dedicated, competent and caring staff
- Wholistic education with track record of academic excellence.
FOR FURTHER ENQUlRIESCONTACT:
08038619879, 08060886170, 07053703056, 07068392096, 08053675192,
(Mon – Thurs. 8:00am – 3:00pm and Fri 8:00am – 1:00pm).
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More