This is to inform the general public that Seventy Day Adventist School of Nursing Admission Form for 2016 is on Sale.
2016/2017 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ONLINE REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS
The minimum entry requirements for admission are: five (5) credits level passes in the WAEC/SSCEINECO which must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS at not more than two (2) sittings.
Note: Combination of WAEC/SSCE and NECO is allowed Candidate age should be 17 1/2 years and above.
HOW TO REGISTER
Pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira only (N9,000:00K) into any branch of FIRST BANK PLC NATIONWIDE
- Full accommodation with catering services for all students.
- Well-equipped library
- Quiet and conducive environment for learning
- Dedicated, competent and caring staff
- Wholistic education with track record of academic excellence.
FOR FURTHER ENQUlRIESCONTACT:
08038619879, 08060886170, 07053703056, 07068392096, 08053675192,
(Mon – Thurs. 8:00am – 3:00pm and Fri 8:00am – 1:00pm).
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail