Who could have dumped a one day old baby in female hostel of Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic? This is the puzzle students of the institution are trying to unravel?
The students woke up last Monday, to find a one day old baby dumped in the female hostel of the institution which eventually caused panic especially among students of the institute.
This predispose some female students of the katsina state-owned institute to alerted school security and student affairs departments before the dead baby was taken out for burial.
An eye witness told us that the baby was found close to one of the female students hostel and looks more like a miscarriage or still born.
According to him, an unsuspecting student raised alarm when she saw the baby wrapped in a nylon bag and called for assistance.
When contacted the Head of Student affairs unit of the institute Ibrahim Lawal Galadanchi said it was a case of miscarriage were the victim was rushed to hospital for proper treatments.
While dismissing the story as mere rumour, Galadanchi said already it has been confirmed that the woman who had the miscarriage is married.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail