This is to inform the general puvblic that the School of Midwifery, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra State School of Midwifery form is out for 2016/17 admission year.
Candidates must have CREDIT in WAEC/NECO in the following subjects in not more than two sittings:
a. English Language
Method of Application:
Admission form is obtained from the School on payment of a non-refundable fee of five thousand, four hundred naira only (N5, 400).
The Entrance form is submitted to the School with the following:
a. Two (2) coloured passport photographs.
b. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
c. Photocopy of WAEC/NECO Certificate or Computer Print-out.
d. Testimonial (Secondary School)
e. NECO/WAEC Scratch card (s) as the case may be.
The entrance examination is scheduled as follows:
Date: 10th December, 2016
Time: 8am prompt
Venue: School Premises
NOTE: Candidates are expected to come to the exam hall with the evidence of payment (the receipt) for the Admission form.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
If you need any of these products or services listed above,
Pay to Account: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith bank PLC,
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More
Tags: Nursing Forms, School of Nursing Forms