This is to inform the general public that the St Luke’s Anglican Hospital, Wusasa School of Midwifery Post basic Admission form 2016 is out.
The School of Midwifery, St Luke’s Anglican Hospital, Wusasa, Zaria, Kaduna State announces to the public that the sales of their forms have begun.
Applications are here by invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named school of post basic Midwifery programme.
St Luke’s Anglican Hospital, Wusasa School of Midwifery Post basic Admission requirements
I) Credit in five papers obtained at not more than two sittings including English, biology, mathematics , physics and chemistry.
II) Professional qualification in general nursing , registered with the the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
Duration of course:-
18 Months (Commenting from September 2016)
How to Apply for St Luke’s Anglican Hospital, Wusasa School of Midwifery Admission
Costs of forms are N10,300
Payments Into the Schools FCMB Account. Details should be gotten from the school
– All completed forms are to reach the principal School of Midwifery SLAH Zaria on or before July 22, 2016′
Written examination 11/7/2016
Oral Interview 12/7/2016.
For More Information please contact us on:
School of Midwifery
Buy and Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers and start reading for the internvew exam
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail