Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment – Information reaching us has it that Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting for IT Security Officer. See the job description, eligibility and application procedures below.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Security Officer
Job ID: 18259
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Responsible for performing security monitoring and incident handling to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information assets for the Standard Bank Group.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to maintain and improve the security posture of Business and IT.
- Develop appropriate measures to understand the effectiveness of securing the bank through the availability of systems.
- Perform monitoring via the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool as well as from external sources (e.g. telephone or email).
- Report on false positives and escalate those to the Lead Analyst for verification.
- Document results of incidents.
- Escalate and provide feedback on incidents as per Incident Handling Classification Standard and process.
- Provide support to Lead Analyst and coordinate activities in support of Incident Containment.
- Interact with the CSIRT team by assignment from Lead Analyst or Manager of Cyber Security Operations Centre.
- Undertake incident analysis, tracking, recording, and response.
- Work with or assist other Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) members in analysis activities.
- Report new attack types or suspicious activity to the Lead Analyst.
- Update the Case Management tools with evidence trails of all analysed incidents.
Mitigation of Risk:
- Continuously report on incidents identified via the SIEM.
- Spot patterns across a number of systems to provide advanced warning on new threats.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Stanbic IBTC’s policies, procedures, or overall IT environment. Adherence to all applicable Policies and Procedures is mandatory.
- Ad- hoc compilation and submission of M.I.S reports.
- Security incidents reporting.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Understanding of the CSOC and CSIRT objectives and requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of standards associated with the role, e.g. ISO, CobiT, ITIL.
- Understanding of incident management and case management technologies (ticketing systems).
- Relevant IT certifications.
- Working knowledge of relevant Operating Systems.
- Excellent communication and skills, written and verbal.
- TCP/IP, HTTP, network access controls, Security principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th August, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail