Are you writing any examination this year? If yes, here are the 6 tips to read alone and pass them. Many candidates have this problem of reading alone but this guide will solve that problem.
These are advises from a medical doctor who studied alone to pass entrance exams to enter medical school. No matter what are the exams you need to pass, these tips can help you study better and achieve higher scores.
Have a look below…
1. Get the Needed Motivation: First of all, feel motivated for studying. If you can’t motivate yourself to study that is probably because your career choices and the reason why you need to pass the exam aren’t the best for you.
When we really want to accomplish something from the depth of the heart we love all steps of the journey. So analyze your situation and either feel that great motivation for studying or reformulate your goals.
2. Select good reference for every discipline you need to study. Not all textbooks or all reference materials are good enough to help you pass the exams.
You need to choose them wisely since they will be the basis of your entrepreneurship as a successful autodidact. Go to a library or bookstore and get one main textbook for each discipline, choose the ones that are most complete and have review questions after the theoretical explanation.
Check the program of your exam and the table of contents of each book. Also ask the bookseller or the librarian which option is the most well respected by the market.
Pick the best ones. You need complete textbooks because in a following step you will make your own notes based on them.
3. Find a calm, organized, clean and pleasant place to study. This seems to be accessory but is fundamental. Take this advice very very seriously. If at your home you can’t manage to secure an own and exclusively yours place like that, search for it somewhere else. And don’t make a mess of that piece of paradise, keep your materials organized.
4. Plan your time for the study of all disciplines: It is strongly recommended that you study the disciplines one by one, not mixing them all. For example, if you need to study math, study it entirely for three weeks or more if necessary and only after that go to other discipline.
This method will ensure that you’re focusing the learning of the contents of the discipline and your time will be spent more efficiently. So plan your schedule using weeks (not days or, worse, hours) for each discipline.
Of course, after completing the study of a whole discipline, you should periodically revise your notes of the discipline and solve related problems to refresh your knowledge.
5. Summarize your Points: Now that you’re ready, all you have to do is to read the textbooks making summaries of their content. Imagine you’re studying the entire biology.
Start reading the first chapter of your biology textbook and make systematic and organized notes of all of the concepts you know are necessary for you to learn or remember for the exams.
Your goal here is to produce you own handwritten material for complete reference in order to study later using that material made by you and not the textbook. Keep this in mind and you will produce great summary notes of all disciplines.
6. Solve Questions: Finally, don’t forget to solve questions. Problem solving training is fundamental. Solve the questions of the textbook just after you studied the related chapter. But even more important is to solve problems of at least the five previous exams you are going to face. Make this after reviewing an entire discipline.
Studying alone to pass exams isn’t so difficult as it seems to be. May these study tips be helpful for you.
Recommended: Get the previous years past questions from us and start reading. See the price list and payment details below. These are things you need to pass your exams.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail