Do you want to pass any exam? If yes, do not panic! Read the 10 tips to study and pass any exams in life. So many students have used these tips and they have testimonies.
Perhaps your final exam is approaching, but the worst thing to do is letting your nerves control you. To avoid this, we recommend you have a good strategy and that nothing catches you by surprise.
Want to know how? Takes note of the ideas that we bring!
If you are clear that cramming textbooks is not useful or fun, then you should be looking for a new way of learning, it is important to know other study guides to have more fun and dynamics that also tend to have better results.
Here we explain the most important points:
- Make your own notes: This, of course, you will need to attend all classes, another practice that will also provide you enough to pass the exam at the end of the course. To be able to summarize the highlight in your own words you need to have previously understood what is being explained. This is better than if you are not using someone else’s notes.
- Plan your reading: Set a study schedule considering your goals and the time available to each exam. In addition, you must also count on time to have fun and relax. All these things are very important to making study time to be truly effective.
- Prepare your workspace: First of all, should be a place where you can minimize distractions (no phone or television, no noise …) and that has adequate lighting. The correct way to study is sitting in a comfortable chair and a well-ventilated room.
- Learn to read to learn: It is advisable to read in two steps: a first exploratory reading, you make a touchdown on the content to find out what it is about; and a second reading comprehension, focusing on what they’re reading and even making it out loud.
- Looking for a real application of what you have learned: Create exercises and case studies, finding a specific scenario to what you are studying utility. Sure there are areas in which you find it harder than others, but just give it a try to related what you are reading to real life situation
- Create mind maps: To study, making some writing is one of the most dynamic and entertaining ways to do it. A mind map is the best way to summarize and organize our ideas, and that forces you to connect and understand the content and can save many hours of work.
- Chip method: This is an interesting technique that allows you to turn it into a game in an easy and simple way. It is very easy to write on small cards or cards the question on one side and the answer on the other. Do you dare to try this?
- Tell someone you’re studying: You can explain what you are reading to one of your parents, siblings or friends. Tell him what you just studied, trying to arouse their curiosity about it. And you should be prepared to answer any question they may have for you!
- Share resources with your colleagues: Although the test is going to do yourself, do not forget that other students are in the same situation. You can, for example, conduct tests and to test you share each other.
- Take care of your body and your mind: Do not forget to eat well (food rich in phosphorus, such as sunflower seeds, improve your memory) and rest properly. You can practice every day a relaxation session, a little exercise, some creative work … Make activities to help you disconnect and get your stress under control.
WOW, these ideas o how to overcome any exams really work like magic. Try them and you will be glad you did.
If you enjoy this article, give us a thump-up by like using on Facebook and sharing it on Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn and so on.
See you on top.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More