Taraba Plans of Employing 1,088 Nurses And 33 Professional Medical Doctors. The executive secretary of the state Health Services Management Board, Dr Micah Madaki who disclosed this when the Commissioner of Health, Dr Innocent Vakki visited the board, said more hands were needed to fully man the 15 general hospitals in the state.
The executive secretary stated that all the existing general hospitals were in deplorable condition while medical equipment and other facilities were obsolete. Dr Madaki also expressed regret that the state government had stopped providing for the day-to-day running of the hospitals.
Responding, the commissioner assured that the state government will soon provide basic facilities in all the hospitals in the state.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More