TASUED Direct Entry Admission Form is out – 2016/17. The Screening Exercise for DE Applicants of Tau Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has been scheduled for Thursday, 29th September, 2016 by 10.00am at the e-Learning Centre, Ijagun Campus.
All DE applicants are advised to login to their profile on the TASUED Application portal (http://my.tasued.edu.ng) to upload scanned copies of their respective result documents (O`Level and OND/NCE/HND Results) as a single PDF file by 6.00pm on Wednesday, 28th September, 2016. They are also advised to print a copy of the Screening Slip for information on the schedule of the screening exercise.
Applicants are advised to adhere strictly to the Post-UTME Screening arrangement as indicated in the scheduled information that is provided on the Screening Slip.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail