TASUED has issued a directive that concerns all 400 level students of the institution. All concerned students are hereby informed and expected to act on the directive.
The important information has been reproduced below for the benefits of the concerned students:
This is to inform all 400 level students that the Continuous Assessment for ENT421 is going to be conducted as e-test which is slated for:
Date: Saturday, 13th June, 2015
Venue: Ososa E-Learning Centre, Ososa
Time: 8:00a.m. prompt
Any student who misses this test is deemed to have missed the C.A. for the course.
ELIGIBILITY: Students must have fully paid and registered for the course for 2014/2015 Session
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail
Tags: Important Note