This is to notify all fresh students (100 & 200 level Direct Entry) that Admissions Office has fixed Friday, 8 April, 2016 as the deadline for all clearance formalities.
Therefore, all fresh students are hereby advised to ensure that they complete their clearance formalities at the Admission office on or before the expiration of the deadline date.
Fresh students should note that without final clearance and submission of files at the admission office, they are not yet bonafide students of the university.
Any student who fails to meet up with the deadline date of Friday, 8 April, 2016 stands the risk of forfeiting his/her admission in the university.
Please be guided accordingly.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More