This is to notify the general public that the Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Supplementary Part-time Admission Form for 2015/2016 is Out. See the eligibility and application procedure below.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for supplementary admission into 4- year and 5- year Part-Time Degree Programmes.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The admission requirements for Bachelor�s Degree Programmes are as follows:
4 – YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND)
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE �A� Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (B) below. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only).
(B) 5 – YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND)
WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O� Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only) with Credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
A credit in O-Level English Language is required for all courses.
SPECIAL COURSES REQUIREMENTS
1. A credit in O-Level Mathematics is required for Science, Social and Management Sciences, Vocational and Technical Education based courses except where otherwise stated.
2. Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
3. A Credit in at least one Science subject is required for Mathematics.
4. Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained Credit in Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
5. Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Islamic Religious Knowledge, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
6. Candidates wishing to study Counselling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and Social Sciences must have credit in Biology and Mathematics.
The following courses are available in the under listed Colleges:
A. College of Applied Education and Vocational Technology
B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Secretarial Administration
B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics & Hotel Management
B.Ed. Educational Management
B.Ed. Library & Information Science
B.Ed. Counselling Psychology
B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
B. College of Humanities
B.A. (Ed.) History and Diplomatic Studies
B.A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies
B.A. (Ed.) Creative Arts
B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
B.A. (Ed.) French B.A. (Ed.) English Studies
B.A. (Ed.) Yoruba
C. College of Sciences and Information Technology
B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics and Health Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
D. College of Social and Management Sciences
B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography & Environmental Management
B.Sc. (Ed.) Transport Planning & Management
B.Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies
Newly added courses.
Candidates are to note that they are to offer one vocational course along with their courses of study for which a proficiency certificate will be awarded.
Admission forms are available at a cost of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION (LOG IN PROCEDURE)
Part-Time forms with brochure can be obtained on-line through the following step by step procedure: (i) Visit the TASUED website by typing www.tasued.edu.ng on the web page. NB: Only the www.tasued.edu.ng . has the legitimate and authentic platform for the Part-Time application form. (ii) Click Part-Time application form. Candidates are strongly advised to click the Part-Time Degree Brochure and carefully study the O-Level requirements for the courses applied for before applying on the TASUED website, www.tasued.edu.ng
(iii) Complete the Part-Time application form by providing the required information.(iv) Submit your form by clicking submit button. (v) Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening test.
Note that false information provided by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Screening shall be conducted on Friday, 29th January, 2016 for all 100 level and Direct Entry (200 level) applicants at ICT Ososa Campus of the University by 8.00 a.m. Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the University.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the University Website a week after the screening.
CLOSING DATE FOR PURCHASE OF FORMS ON-LINE
Wednesday, 27th January, 2016
» Buy & Download Original TASUED Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More