Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Teclab is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Business Manager
- Providing highest quality of business performance management using the knowledge of products, services, systems & procedures to make informed decisions and maintain profitable customer relationships.
- The BM is to manage the entire Business Unit by developing, strategizing, sourcing for clients, building relationships, Marketing and directing the other units towards target achievements:
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of customer service
- Direct collection of monthly service charges, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Must be very creative
- Strong networking skills
- Presentation skills
- Public Relations Management
- Fraud Detection and Control
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of the Business.
- General Accounting / accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential
- Purchase and maintain supplies and equipment.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for Management
- Extensive knowledge of Customer conversion and retention
- Attention to Detail
- Business Performance Management
- Business Process Design and Re engineering
(Experience & Training):
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Experience in similar organizations and at least 5 years track record.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail