Are you writing JAMB CBT exam this year? If yes, see the list of things you are expected to take to JAMB CBT exam Hall. We earlier published a notice informing candiates that JAMB has Announced Date For Candidates To Know The School They Are Posted To
As for the list of items you are required to take to the exam hall and what you should take note of, they are as follows;
1. You need at least 2 printed copies of your JAMB exam slip. You will be required to submit one (1) of the slips to the invigilator. You will keep the other one for your own reference. If you have still not printed your JAMB Exam Slip, please click here for procedures
2. You need a Biro. We believe this is used for your rough work, especially for candidates dealing with calculation subjects.
3. Please ensure Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is done at the examination centre because it is COMPULSORY. If it is not done, ask for it.
4. If you miss your Schedule (Exam Date and TIME), you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
5. BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC
DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR
Please note that not everyone around the exam centre came to write the exam on that day so if you take your mobile phones or bags to the exam hall, it may get stolen on that day.
Always keep an eye on your stuff, even while people are going to submit their papers. Some are very good at stealing.
If you think we missed a point, feel free to add using the comment box.
Share this post with others.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000