TOEFL in Nigeria
TOEFL stands for Test of English as Foreign Language. It is an examination administered to student who wants to further their studies especially in foreign English Speaking Countries. TOEFL is administered to test their ability to speak, understand and/or write English. TOEFL is a very important test because it indicates the prospective students’ ability to do well in the proposed course of study. According to the official TOEFL website “The TOEFL iBT® test, … is an important part of your journey to study in English speaking country”. TOEFL is designed and administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS). In addition to TOEFL requirement for admission in Universities and Colleges, it is used my other Agencies, such as Government Agencies, Businesses, Licensing Bodies as well as some Scholarship awarding bodies.
The Nature of TOEFL
The two major test formats are TOEFL Internet based Test (iBT) and Paper based Test (PBT). The choice of either iBT or PBT depend on the location of your test centre. Test centres that are internet enabled will take the iBT and test centres without internet facilities will take PBT. As simple as that. There are up to 4,500 test centers in 165 countries. Of course, as you will expect, a test of this nature cannot be free. The fee ranges from US$160 to US$250 and varies between countries.
TOEFL registration is entirely what you can do on your own. In fact for you to be able to pass the TOEFLE test with good grades, you have to know how to register for the test on your own because the exam itself is computer based. You have to know how to navigate around the computer window to be able to register and even write and pass TOEFL test.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More