Trithel International Company Limited (TICL), a member of the British Quality Foundation and The Nigerian Instittue for Training and development. Trithel a frontline consulting outfit delivering an all-embracing integrated portfolio of professional services in the key markets of quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TQM, Six Sigma and Lean Thinking), Human Capital Services and Environment.
Trithel International Company Limited is recruiting to fill the job positions of:
Job Title: Health, Safety , Environment and Quality Assurance Officer
- This individual will be responsible for the development , implementation and monitoring of safety , health and environment policies and strategies for the operational excellence of the company.
- Develop, communicate and implement Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) policies in the entire organization.
- Develop a monthly HSE and Quality Assurance(QA) communication strategy, which would include written information, tool box talks and management briefs, for all sites and levels of staff.
- Provide direction, technical guidance on Health and Safety practices and interpret quality compliance requirements to all employees.
- Conduct quality and HSE audits as required; identify opportunities for continuos improvements while also investigating problematic areas and providing practical cost effective solutions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Prepare company for annual third party HSE and quality audits.
- Liaise with the Human Resource department for initiation and coordination of HSE and quality training.
- Prepare safety risk assessments and monitor availability and appropriateness of safety working practices.
- Ensure sites are operated at highest Quality and Health safety standards.
- Ensure that processes needed for quality management system as well as high standards of HSE are established, implemented and maintained.
- Advise line managers in factories, sites and office locations on HSE and quality matters.
- Produce and coordinate the company’s yearly HSE and Quality action plan, and road map.
- Provide monthly reports on adherence to HSE and Quality action plan.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- A good B.Sc certification from a reputable university.
- 2-3 years cognate experience as a QHSE and Quality Assurance officer with line management experience
- Practical knowledge of basic safety skills
- Good practical knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 to adequately develop quality management systems and implement same within the organization .
- Age: Not above 35 years.
- Resourceful with Strong leadership skills
- Possess creative problem solving techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Results oriented
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Job Title: Operation Manager
- Superintend the general management of operations of the manufacturing division.
- Drive and coordinate marketing activities within the Lagos operation businesses.
- Participate in the development of pricing dynamics for all products sold within the Lagos operations.
- Manage and coordinate annual budgeting activities for Lagos operations.
- To be responsible for Strategy development for business growth and increased profitability for the Lagos operations.
- Perform oversight function on quality assurance and product traceability.
- Responsible for cylinder management and traceability.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- BSc Engineering( Chemical/ Mechanical or Industrial Engineering)
- Masters in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3-4 years cognate experience in senior management position.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing.
- AGE: Not Above 40 years.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Resourceful with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative with Team working skills.
- Result Oriented and enjoys being a pace setter.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office( Excel , Word and Powerpoint)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the job position as the subject of the mail eg: QHSE Officer
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail