UDUSOK Post-UTME Form 2016, Exam Date, Cut-off Mark, Venue, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out
Here is to notify the general public that UDUSOK Post-UTME Form 2016, Exam Date, Cut-off Mark, Venue, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out.
This is to inform all candidates (UTME and DIRECT ENTRY) who chose the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK), as their Most Preferred institution in 2015/2016 JAMB UTME, to register online for the admission screening exercise.
The UTME applicants must have scored 180 and above in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. Direct Entry candidates must have at least Lower Credit at Diploma and a minimum of six (6) points at NCE/IJMB.
However, Direct Entry applicants for Medicine, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Radiography and Law should not register for the screening.
Method of Application
a. Applicants are required to go on-line at http://putme.udusok.edu.ng and fill their details by supplying their Jamb Numbers;
b. Print the form that bears your Transaction ID (Invoice) that you will present at the Bank for payment;
c. Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Transaction fees). The designated banks are:
i. Zenith Bank
ii. Access Bank
iii. Skye Bank
iv. First Bank
Visit the same portal (http://putme.udusok.edu.ng) and log-in with your JAMB Number and the Transaction ID to print your Application Form.
Screening Exercise Sessions
The screening exercise is scheduled to hold from Tuesday 8th September to Thursday, 10th September, 2015, at 8:00 a.m. daily.
DAY I: TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 (D. E.)- GROUP E
– Direct Entry Applicants for all Programmes (excluding Medicine, Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Radiography and Law)
DAY 2: WEDNESDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 (UTME only)
MORNING – 8:00 A.M. – GROUP A
– College of Health Sciences
– Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences
– Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
– Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
AFTERNOON – 3:00 P.M – GROUP B
– Faculty of Social Sciences
– Faculty of Management Sciences
– Faculty of Education (Educ/Social Sciences)
DAY 3: THURSDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 (UTME only)
MORNING – 8:00 A.M – GROUP C
– Faculty of Science
– Faculty of Agriculture
– Faculty of Education (Educ/Science)
AFTERNOON 3:00 P.M – GROUP D
– Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies
– Faculty of Law
– Faculty of Education (Educ/Arts)
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More