The Matriculation Ceremony for the 2015/2016 Session will take place on Thursday, 10 March, 2016 in the International Conference Centre. All Matriculants, including postgraduate students who are not graduates of the University of Ibadan must present themselves for Matriculation.
Matriculants must be formally dressed and seated in the International Conference Centre not later than 9:30am. ANY STUDENT who is not properly dressed and seated by 9:30am will not be allowed into the Hall.
Academic gowns and caps are to be collected from the Faculties (Deans’ Offices) from Tuesday, 8 March, 2016.
The academic gowns and caps must be returned immediately after the Ceremony.
Defaulters may be prevented from writing the 2015/2016 First Semester Examinations.
The Matriculation Register will be signed in the Faculties (Deans’ Offices) except the College of Medicine Matriculants, who will sign the Register at the venue of the
The cooperation of all concerned is hereby solicited.
NB: Parents should please note that ONLY ACCREDITED PHOTOGRAPHERS with endorsed tags by the University would be allowed to operate at the Matriculation venue, and non-accredited personal Photographers would be disallowed for security reasons.
O. I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail