This is the UMYU Pre-Degree And Remedial Studies Registration Guidelines 2015/2016 at umyu.edu.ng.Please Read The Following Steps Carefully Before Starting Your Online Registration.
STEP 1: UMYU Pre-Degree And Remedial Studies ADMISSION DOCUMENTATION
- a) Use Google Chrome Browser to log on to www.umyu.edng/pgnew_students_admission/
- b) To print your Admission Letter, click on ‘Print Admission Letter’ link at the left hand side. It is recommended to use a color printer to print your admission letter. Note that you can only print your original admission letter ONCE.
STEP 2: UMYU Pre-Degree And Remedial Studies PROFILE UPDATE
Before proceeding to this step make sure that you have completed STEP 1 successfully.
- a) To commence the online registration, click ‘Log on to Portal’ link under ‘Print Other Forms’ link to open your personalized page.
- b) Supply all the required information on your personalized page including your most recent passport photograph (Snapped on RED background), signature, email address, home address and phone number.
Please ensure that all the information supplied above is to the best of your knowledge correct. Your recent passport photograph and signature must be legible and in JPEG format less than
100kb in size.
Ensure you click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the end of the page to complete your registration.
STEP 3: UMYU Pre-Degree And Remedial Studies PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
Before proceeding to this step make sure you complete STEP 2 successfully.
- a) The system will automatically redirect you to the payment page immediately you click the ‘Save
Profile’ button as described in step 2 above.
- b) Please choose any of the following payment options to pay your school fees:
- i. Pay Choice:
Use this option to generate transaction ID to pay cash in any of the following Banks:- Fidelity Bank (Nationwide)
FCMB Katsina Branch
UBA Katsina Branch
Union Bank Katsina Branch
Skye Bank Katsina Branch
Or use Quickteller by login on to www.quickteller.com/umyu and follow the instructions.
Payments made at Banks other than Fidelity Bank attract an additional Bank
Charges of N100.00 only.
- ii. College Pay: Use this option to pay online with your ATM card via the Interswitch
STEP 4: SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
Before proceeding to this step make sure you complete STEP 1 to 3 successfully.
- a) Submit copies of all completed forms, payment receipts and credentials to the following units: Your Department
School of Pre-degree and Remedial Studies
SCHOOL OF PRE-DEGREE AND REMEDIAL STUDIES UMARU MUSA YAR’ADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA
APPROVED SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
|S/N||FEES ITEMS||KATSINA STUDENTS||NON KATSINA STUDENTS||REMARK|
|NEW FEES||NEW FEES|
|4||STUDENT ID CARD||1,000.00||1,000.00||SESSION/YEAR|
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail