This is the a vital information regarding the UNIABUJA 5th – 20th Convocation Ceremony Schedule of Events and Notice To Graduating Students.
This is to inform all Graduands of the University of Abuja, their parents and the general public that the Combined 15th– 20th Convocation Ceremony is scheduled to hold on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th February, 2016 as follows:
Friday 26th February, 2016.
1. Convocation lecture by Professor Oyewale Tomori, FAS,
NNOM (President Nigeria Academy of Science)
Title:-“Building a New Generation University: Problems and
Venue: Faculty of Management Sciences Lecture Theatre, Main Campus, Airport Road Abuja.
Saturday 27th February, 2016.
Venue: Convocation Ground, Main Campus Airport Road, Abuja ; Time: 8.00am prompt
ii. Investiture of the Chancellor, His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Shehu Idris CFR Emir of Zazzau
iii. Award of Honorary Doctorate Degree to the Chancellor
iv. Award of Diplomas; First Degrees and Postgraduate Degrees
v. Award of Honorary Doctorate Degrees
vi. Award of Prizes
B. NOTICE TO GRADUANDS
1. Academic Gowns would be issued at the Senate Building,
Main Campus, from Wednesday 24th February, 2016 on payment
of ₦1,000 for undergraduates; ₦2,000 for PGD/Masters and ₦3,
000 for Ph.D Graduands.
All payments should be made in favour of the University of Abuja at any Commercial Bank via the REMITA Platform.
Gowns will be issued on the provision of evidence of payment
of the stipulated amounts. All Ph.D Graduands who wish to own their gown can pay ₦65,000 via the same process.
2 Graduands are to assemble in front of the Senate Chamber on Saturday 27th February, 2016 at 8:30am for the procession.
3 No graduands would be allowed into the convocation square
4 All Academic Gowns must be returned latest 6.00pm on
Monday, 29th February, 2016; late submission will attract
C. SECURITY NOTICE
1. Luggage and bags will not be allowed into the Convocation
2. Car stickers provided should be pasted on vehicles for easy direction of guests to designated parking lots by the University Security Personnel.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000