News reaching us on mypastquestion.com has it that the courses Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), has accredited the undergraduate engineering programme of the University of Abuja.
This was contained in a statement by the registrar of the council, Kamila Maliki.
According to the statement, two of the four engineering courses; chemical engineering and civil engineering courses have been accorded full accreditation, while the other two; electrical and mechanical engineering courses were given interim accreditation.
According to the statement, the full accreditation status is valid for five years, while interim accreditation is valid for two years. The statement gave the effective date of the accreditation as 26th March, 2015, stressing: “There will be random visits to the university within the period of validity to check on the state of facilities.”
COREN, warned that accreditation may be withdrawn if there is clear evidence of failing standard, advised the university management to comply strictly with the recommendations as contained in the report of the council, to ensure that standards were not only maintained, but improved upon.
» Buy & Download Original UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail