News reaching us concerning UNIABUJA has it that the management of University of Abuja has earlier stated that there will be no Post-UTME for 2015/2016 aspirants of the university.
Explaining the reason behind this decision, the university spokesman, Waziri Garba said that after the redistribution exercise by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, the institution was left with a small number of candidates.
According to him, “initially we had about 16,000 candidates applying then after JAMB did their redistribution exercise we came down to about 6,000 and we need about 4,000 students only. So why do we conduct post-UTME? it will cost us more to conduct it for 6,000 people than 16,000 people.”
He further stated that the institution has decided to admit candidates for 2015/2016 academic session based on merit at the departmental level.
“The admission exercise is currently ongoing at the departmental level and will later go to central admission unit of the university who will compile everything before it is finally sent to JAMB”. He asserted.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More