Latest school news reaching us has it that the Vice Chancellor of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), Prof Michael Adikwu, has disclosed that the institution has commenced the process of establishing a school of Pharmacy as a complement to its College of Health Sciences.
He made this known while inaugurating a six-man committee to work out modalities for the successful take-off of the Faculty Pharmaceutical Sciences programme.
According to him, the committee would utilize existing Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on academic matters between the university and the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD), Abuja, to facilitate the commencement of the pharmaceutical programme and design an academic curriculum for the Faculty including details of how all levels of the students would receive their training within and outside the university, and provide a timeline for the possible commencement of studies.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More