UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2016, Cut Off Mark, Eligibility, Exam Date, Time Table, Venues and Registration Details is out
This to remind all UNIBEN aspirants that the University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2016, Cut Off Mark, Eligibility, Exam Date, Time Table, Venues and Registration Details is out.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) POST-UTME Screening Exercise for 2015/2016 Academic Session will take place between 17th August, 2015 and 2nd September, 2015 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be done between 7.00am 4th August, 2015 and 7.00am 13th August, 2015.
The procedure for the 2015/2016 PUTME Entry Screening application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on Register for application. at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org, click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR 2.5cm x 2.5cm COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page; follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the PUTME past questions for N1,000:00 (optional); excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates should go back on-line on 15th August, 2015 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 13th August, 2015 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 13th August, 2015). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Application Closes at Midnight on of 13th August, 2015.
Mrs. O. A. Oshodin
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail