Candidates closed to school can visit the School’s Notice Board to check for their names on the list.
We pray and hope that the list(s) would be uploaded online (www.myunical.edu.ng) for the benefit of those far from Calabar and the masses in general because this is unlike UNICAL i mean pasting Admission List on Notice Board, it has never happen but happened this year.
Meanwhile payment for acceptance fee and registration for school hostel is currently ongoing;
– To pay your acceptance, kindly visit Unical Micro Finance Bank (UMFB) with the sum of N15,000.00 and make your payment, for avoidance of fraud request for the real and authentic school account number for this purpose from the bank and make your payment and make sure to keep the customer teller the bank will issue to you save for evidence of payment and clearance’s purposes, don’t worry when you get to UMFB you’d see your colleagues there for the same purpose (Acceptance Fee) you guys can relate.
– After payment and you wish to apply for school hostel, kindly visit Students’ Affairs Division with your acceptance fee teller and Jamb admission letter and apply, they’d request for the above credentials and Jamb registration number, department and the rest. Take note that registration for hostel accommodation is free for now and when the list of those given comes out then you’d be required to pay the sum of N10,000.00 only and take note that the earlier you apply the greater chance of being given as school hostel allocation is on the bases of First Come, First Serve.
The names of those given (School Hostel) will equally be pasted on the School Notice Board.
There is no ongoing registration in school now and clearance has not yet started only the payment of acceptance fee and registration for hostel accommodation are ongoing for now.
Meanwhile there will be senate meeting on Tuesday next week (13/12/2016). The meeting would be based on resumption date, school fees and some academic related issues and after that scheduled senate meeting, the resumption date would be communicated to the public via the school official undergraduate portal www.myunical.edu.ng and this platform www.myschool.com.ng.
For those far from Calabar, you don’t have to travel down to Calabar for this purpose, you can contact someone inside to help you check or perhaps check through Jamb website and if you receive this response “Sorry, No Admission Given Yet” please don’t lose hope yet as Jamb is yet to upload all the list(s) sent to them by the University Of Calabar, thanks.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More