This is the official UNIJOS Academic Calendar for 2015/2016 Session. The management of UNIJOS has released the schedule of academic events for the 2015/2016 session. The schedule is the breakdown of activities that is to take place in the new session and has been arranged in a way that will ensure smooth sail of such events.The Federal University of Jos has disclosed the academic calendar of 2015/2016 academic session for undergraduates.. A breakdown of details is given below.
Mon 25th April, 2016 – Commencement of Registration for Fresh students.
Mon 2nd May, 2016 – Commencement of registration for returning students.
Friday 13th May, 2016 – End of registration for all students.
Monday 16th May, 2016 – Friday 20th May – Orientation / Late Registration.
Mon 16th May, 2016 – Commencement of First Semester Lectures.
Thursday 26th May, 2016 – Matriculation of Fresh Students.
Sat 13th August, 2016 – End of First Semester Lectures.
Mon 15th – Sat 20th August, 2016 – Revision Week.
Monday 22nd August, 2016 – Commencement of First Semester Examinations.
Sat 3rd September 2016 – End of First Semester Examinations.
Mon 5th September, 2016 – Commencement of Industrial Attachment.
Mon 16th Sept, 2016 – Faculty Boards meet to consider First Semester Examination Results.
Thursday 22nd Sept 2016 – Senate meets to consider and approve first semester exam results.
Mon 19th Sept 2016 – Commencement of Second Semester lectures.
Thursday 22nd December, 2016 – End of second semester lectures.
Fri 23rd December, 2016 – Sat 7th January, 2017 – Christmas Break/Revision Week.
Mon 9th Jan, 2017 – Commencement of Second Semester Examinations
Sat 21st Jan, 2017 – End of Second Semester Examinations.
Sat 18th February, 2017 – End of Industrial Attachment.
Mon 20th Feb 2017 – Faculty Boards meet to consider examination results.
Thursday 23rd Feb 2017 – Senate meets to consider and approve sessional examination results.
Friday 24th Feb 2017- End of 2015/2016 Session.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More