The almost three months strike embarked upon by the ASUU chapter of the University of Jos may soon be called off as the Minister of Youths and Sports Development, Mr. Solomon Dalung, has intervened in the lingering strike.
Dalung who was a law lecturer in the University before his appointment as a minister decided to intervene since the management of the institution and lecturers were unable to resolve the issues.
According to the UNIJOS-ASUU Chairman, Dr. Chris Piwuna, many of the issues the lecturers have with the authorities of the institution have been pending since 2005.
He further stated that a congress of the union would hold on Wednesday to decide whether or not to call off the strike immediately.
There are high hopes that the intervention of the minister will see an end to the lingering strike.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More