UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening Form is out – 2016/17. The University of Jos hereby invites candidates to participate in the online Direct Entry Pre-Admission Screening exercise for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. The registration will commence on Monday, 10th October, 2016 to Tuesday, 18th October, 2016.
i. Candidates must have met the minimum Direct Entry admission requirements specified in the JAMB Brochure
ii. Candidates must have chosen the University of Jos as first choice.
B. General Instructions:
i. The Direct Entry screening exercise will commence from Monday, 10th October, 2016 to Tuesday, 18th October, 2016 online and THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR A PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF CANDIDATES.
ii. Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
iii. The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos website: mis.unijos.edu.ng/screening
C. Specific Instructions:
i. Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
ii. Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
a. Bank Branch:
• Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
• Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
b. Remita Collection Platform:
• Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
• Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
• Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
• Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment.
D. Procedure for the Online Screening
i. Visit University of Jos Website mis.unijos.edu.ng/screening for registration procedure as follows:
ii. Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
iii. Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
iv. Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, A’ Level /Higher Education Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
v. Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
vi. Print Pre-Admission screening confirmation slip, which should include date of your screening and keep as evidence of your pre-admission registration
vii. Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail