UNIJOS Admission Screening Form is out – 2016/17. The University of Jos (UNIJOS) hereby invites candidates to participate in the Pre-Admission Screening exercise for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Each candidate shall, on registration, be scheduled for the screening as from Monday, 5th September, 2016 to Wednesday, 14th September, 2016 for the online registration of candidates who have chosen the University of Jos as their 1st choice.
A. Eligbility for UNIJOS Admission Screening
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2016 UTME JAMB examination.
B. UNIJOS Admission Screening Form Venue: At the respective Faculties on Bauchi Road and Naraguta Campuses, University of Jos, Jos, Plateau State
Time: The Pre-Admission Screening shall commence at 8.00am daily.
C. UNIJOS Admission Screening Form General Instructions:
(i) Candidates are expected to be at the screening centre, immediately after completion of payment and online Registration.
(ii) Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
(iii) Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
(iv) Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized persons are not allowed within the screening venue during the Pre-Admission screening exercise.
(v) The University of Jos does not condone any form of malpractice (including screening by proxy).
Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
(vi) Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
D. The screening exercise will take place daily as from Monday 5th to Wednesday 14th September, 2016 at the respective Faculties.
Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos website: http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/screening
E. Specific Instructions:
(i) Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
a) Bank Branch:
• Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
• Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
b) Remita Collection Platform:
• Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
• Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
• Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
• Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment which he/she will present at the screening venue.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment.
(ii) Visit University of Jos Website http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/screening for registration procedure as follows:
(Note: The portal is yet to be enabled)
a. Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
b. Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
c. Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
d. Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
e. Print Pre-Admission Screening slip, which should include date of your screening
(iii) Candidates must bring along the following for the screening exercise:
• Payment Receipt
• Pre-Registration Print out
• Originals and photocopies of their JAMB Result slip (the one that bears candidate’s passport photograph. If you do not have this document, click here to get yours), WAEC and/or NECO result slips
• All candidates must be decently dressed.
» Buy & Download Original UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail