This is to inform the general public that the UNIJOS Teaching Hospital Post Basic Nurse Anaesthetist Program Admissions Form is Out.
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above mentioned training programme for 2016/2017 session.
1. Applicant must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with a current practicing license.
2. Have at least one (1) year post-qualification experience preferably in theatre unit.
3. Hold the West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education, Senior School Certificate Examination, National Examination Council, at ordinary level with five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee’s office at JUTH Permanent site, Lamingo, on presentation of receipts of payment of a non-refundable fee of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only) from the Accounts Department of the Hospital.
Forms will be on sale from: 22nd june 2015
Submission of completed forms on or before: 10th September, 2015.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
Completed application forms are to be submitted in a big brown envelope to the Office of the program Coordinator, school of Post Basic Nurse Anaesthetist Programme, Jos University Teaching Hospital, permanent Site, with two self-addressed and stamped envelope.
Only eligible candidates would be shortlisted for the examination.
METHOD OF SELECTION
Selection of candidates for the course is on the basis of performance at the written examination and oral interview fixed for:
Wednesday 7th October 2015 – written examination
Thursday 8th October 2015 – oral interview
Time: 9:00am each day
Venue: permanent site JUTH Lamingo
Resumption Date: successful candidates will resume on Monday 18th April 2016
For further enquiries, contact: 08053151645, 07066141808, 08065721822
Mr. J. Ogundiran
For: Chief Medical Director
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000