Information reaching the ExamsGuru Team has it that the University of Lagos, UNILAG Distance Learning Institute (DLI) Screening Date for 2015/2016 Announced.
According to our correspondence, The Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos Screening of 2015/2016 applicants has been scheduled to hold from Monday, March 21 to Wednesday, March 30, 2016 (excluding Public Holidays).
Documents Needed for UNILAG Distance Learning Institute (DLI) Screening
Applicants are to come in batches and are expected to print two (2) copies of the screening Slip.
How to Check and Print UNILAG Distance Learning Institute (DLI) Screening Slip
Below are the guidelines for checking and printing Screening Slip from DLI portal:
1. Log on to www.dli.unilag.edu.ng
2. Click the screening for 2015/2016 on the Home page
3. Read the information and click on Proceed
4. Supply your Application number and click on OK
5. Print out 2 copies of screening slip
6. Bring a copy of the slip to the screening venue on the indicated date
Share this post with others.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000