University of Lagos Student Affairs Division Counselling Unit is partnering with Access Bank InBetweeners on the need for youth who are in between their educational journey to gain work experience and learn a variety of skills.
It is also for students awaiting Masters in Business Administration, National Youth Service Corps or might even have a gap year off school.
Interns who are selected will be deployed to different branches where they will work in the bank halls cross-selling the banks products to walk-in clients and customers. They will also assist customers with self-service and alternative channels available in the branch.
The following are the General Criteria for eligibility:
F University degree in any discipline
F Maximum age of 23-years-old
F Minimum academic requirement is Second Class Upper (2:1)
F No formal work experience is required
Interested candidates should apply at https://www.accessbankplc.com/studentsgraduates/careers-123
Please note that: Candidates who are awaiting results require their full university transcript to qualify.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More