This is to inform student of UNILAG that those who were unable to pay their tuition fees in the First (1st) Semester, as well as those who were re-absorbed, and those given extension of studentship are advised to pay their tuition fees into the account provided below, on or before Wednesday, July 22, 2015:
BANK: United Bank of Africa.
ACCOUNT NAME: UNILAG Fees Remittance A/C
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1002772627.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000