Information reaching Examsguru Team has it that the The Registration Process for Work-Study Programme for 2015/2016 Academic Session of the University of Lagos has commenced on Monday, January 18 and will close on Wednesday, February 3, 2016.
Therefore, interested students on Cummulative Grade Point Average of 3.00 and above are requested to register for the programme.
The Job Placement Application Forms (A, C, D, and E) will be on the University website for interested students to print-out, fill and submit at the Counseling Unit.
Please note that fresh UTME and Direct Entry students are not eligible for the exercise.
» Buy & Download Original UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail