EFCC not probing me! The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ilorin, Prof. Abdulganiyu Ambali, has debunked reports that he and the management of the institution are being investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
There had been reports in some newspapers that Ambali was being investigated by the EFCC and that he was walked out by members of the House of Representatives Committee on Education during his defence of the university’s 2016 budget before the committee.
The VC, who spoke with journalists in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital on Saturday, also said he was not walked out during his defence of the budget before the committee.
He stated that he presented the budget of the institution before the committee and it was well received.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More