This is to inform all aspirant of UNIOSUN that the Merit list of admitted candidates into Osun State University for 2015 Admission into various degree programmes (UNIOSUN) is out.
Candidates who participated in the 2015 Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status via the University Undergraduates Admission portal.
To check your admission status, visit http://postutme.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/
1.Type in your UTME/DE Reg Number and Password in the spaces provided.
2.Click on “Sign In” and proceed to access your admission status.
All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of twenty-five thousand naira (N25, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa and Master cards). The deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fees is September 25, 2015.
Any candidate who fails to complete the Acceptance Registration on or before the deadline will FORFEIT the Provisional Admission offered.
Notes: This document authenticates your admission.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More