UNIOSUN Part-time Degree Admission form is out 2016/2017. Here is to inform the general public that UNIOSUN Part-time Degree Admission 2016/2017 Has Been Announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2016/2017 Academic Session in the following specializations;
I. B.Sc. Agricultural Economics.
II. B.A. English and International Studies
III. B.A. History and International Studies
IV. B.Sc. Education Economics
V. B.Sc. Education Political Science
VI. B.Sc. Economics
VII. B.Sc. Political Science and International Relations
VIII. B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
IX. B.Sc. Accounting
X. B.Sc. Computer Science
XI. B.Sc. Microbiology
O’ Level Certificate Holders – Five (5) years
Direct Entry (NCE/ND/IJMB/A’ Level) – Four (4) years
Candidates seeking admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) PART-TIME must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language. For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC,NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective candidates for Direct Entry must possess five (5) credit passes in ‘O’ Level in relevant subjects and at least Lower Credit of National Diploma or at least Merit in NCE; candidates with two Advanced Level/IJMB Passes in relevant subjects with three other ordinary level credits are also qualified for Direct Entry admission.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
Prospective candidates will apply online via www.uniosun.edu.ng and the form will be processed accordingly. Candidates will further go through a screening exercise. Successful candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Ensure you read all the registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000:00) for the UNIOSUN PART-TIME online form. Application form is through the UNIOSUN interswitch Web Pay Platform.
- Complete the online application form, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credential on the day of screening.
Screening will take place on Saturday, 1st October 2016 at the Main Campus, Osun State University, Oke-Baale, Osogbo.
All Candidates are expected to arrive at the screening venue by 10:00am.
NB: Late applications after the closing date attract additional five thousand (#5,000.00) Naira only.
For further information, interested candidates can contact the following numbers:
Adedokun: 08067866742 or Deji: 08095206867
Gafar Adebayo Shittu
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail