UNIPORT Basic Admission Form is Out 2016/2017. This is to inform the general public that the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Basic Admission Form is Out for the 2016/2017 admission year. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Studies Programme of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2016/2017 academic session.
UNIPORT Basic Admission Requirements
Candidates should possess WASSC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level with credit passes in at least 5 relevant subjects. See Table below for further details.
UNIPORT Basic Admission COURSE DURATION
The Programme is for a period of one year (one academic session).
How to Apply for UNIPORT Basic Admission
Application is online, Logon to www.uniport.edu.ng and follow the instructions; a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00), excluding Bank charges is required. Payment can be made at designated Banks nationwide. The names on candidates’ O’ Level Certificates must be the same as what is filled online. Any false information given automatically disqualifies the applicant.
Nature of UNIPORT Basic Admission and Date of the Examination
The Screening Test will be Computer-Based and shall be conducted on Tuesday, October 11, 2016.
Venue: ICTC, University Park (Abuja Campus), University of Port Harcourt.
Materials Needed for the UNIPORT Basic Admission Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following and be at the Venue by 7.00am
· A clear copy of Photo card printed online
· Biro, HB pencil, eraser
· Non – Programmable Calculator
Registration of successful candidates will be announced in due course.
At the end of the programme, successful candidates require the national minimum score in the 2017 unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) and must have chosen UNIPORT to transit to year 1.
Programmable calculators e.g. the FX – 991ES series, mobile phones, Ipod and similar gadgets are not allowed at the screening venue.
UNIPORT Basic Admission APPLICATION DEADLINE
Online application will commence from Monday, July 4, 2016; while the closing date for application is 12 midnight on Friday, October 7, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail