This is to notify all newly admitted students of University of Port-Harcourt that the medical examination and health centre registration procedure 2015/2016 are as follows;
1. Sign into http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng and Click on Admission Forms to access Medical Report Form 1 online after payment of School Charges.
2. Download, Print and complete the Students’ section of the Medical Report Form 1.
3. After the completion of your Medical Report Form 1 Sign into http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng and Click on Admission Forms to access the Request Medical Examination tab.
4. Scan and upload your JAMB offer of Provisional Admission Slip and your completed Medical Report Form 1.. Note: if these documents are not uploaded, you will not be able to download your Letter of Invitation for Medical Examination.
5. Click on “Download Letter of Invitation” button and print your Letter of Invitation for Medical Examination and Health Centre Registration at the UniPort Medical Centre.
Medical (Physical) Examination and Health Centre Registration will commence on Monday, 23rd November, 2015 to Tuesday, 22nd December, 2015 at 9:00 a.m each day, at the UniPort Health Centre (O. B. Lulu-Briggs).
6. Please collect a specimen bottle for urine, from the Student Affairs Department on presentation of your Letter of Invitation a day before your appointment and write your name on it.
On the scheduled date, pass early morning urine into the specimen bottle and come along with it and your duly completed Medical Report Form 1 to the Health Centre.
7. Only candidates scheduled for each day will be attended to, on presentation of the Letter of Invitation for Medical Examination and Health Centre Registration.
8. On successful completion of the Medical Examination and Health Centre Registration, proceed to your College/Faculty with the following, for Physical Clearance and Submission of File:
(i) Original and Photocopies of your Credentials (originals for sighting) and other documents for registration.
(ii) Evidence of Physical Clearance in the Admissions Office.
(iii) UniPort Health Centre Registration Card (Green Card).
(iv) 8 Coloured Identical Passport Photographs.
(i) Physical Clearance in the Admissions Office is not a pre-condition for Medical Examination and Health Centre Registration.
(ii) Evidence of Physical Clearance in the Admissions Office and UniPort Health Centre Registration are pre-conditions for registration in the College/Faculties.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail