The Programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their managerial skills and engineering competence and efficiency on their job, as well as ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering [B.ENG] Degree in any of the following Engineering fields:
(i). Chemical Engineering
(ii). Civil Engineering
(iii). Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(iv). Mechanical Engineering
(v). Petroleum Engineering
2. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to qualify for admission into the Programme.
(a). A minimum pass level of LOWER CREDIT at the HND level[in any of the
Disciplines stated above].
(b). Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or its
equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other science subject [ from Biology, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing or Further Mathematics].
3. DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
4. METHOD OF APPLICATION,/strong>
Application Forms are to be obtained from the Post-HND Office, Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand naira only (#12,000.00) in any of the following Banks: First Bank Plc and UNIPORT-Choba Micro-Finance Bank.
5. SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
Completed Application Forms, together with two (2) passport-sized photographs of the Applicant and the original copy of receipt of payment for the Application Form should be returned to:
The Coordinator, Post-HND Unit,
Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt.
6. CLOSING DATE
The sale of Forms will close on 31st January, 2017.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail