UNIPORT Post HND B. Eng admission list for 2014/2015 session is out. Candidates that applied for admission into the programme being studied at University Of Port Harcourt are hereby informed to check for their names on the released admission list.
The management of the University Of Port Harcourt has announced the release of the admission list of students that have been offered provisional admission into the University’s Post Higher National Diploma (Post HND) Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng) programme. The admission list was released after it has been approved by appropriate authorities. The list has since approval been uploaded on the university web portal.
How To Check UNIPORT Post HND B. Eng admission list 2014/15
Applicants are to download the admission list below
The file above is an excel file and can be viewed on any Microsoft Office Excel enabled device
We congratulate the newly admitted students!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail