UNIPORT ACIB/B.Sc Linkage Programme Admission form is out – 2016/17. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part-Time (Weekend) B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Finance and Banking, Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Port Harcourt for the 2016/2017 Session.
The Programme leads to the award of B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Finance and Banking.
The curriculum is designed to update, strengthen and enhance the academic and analytical skills of the students thereby improving their efficiency and productivity on the job.
2. Admission Requirements:
i. Candidates must have credit passes in five subjects: (a) English Language, (b) Mathematics (c) Economics (d) any other two from Government, History, Geography, Commerce, Accounting (Finance/Business), Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Knowledge/Islamic Religious Knowledge, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
ii. All candidates must have professional and/or academic certificates obtained through examinations in any one or more of the following:
Banking, Insurance, Actuarial Science, Marketing, Management, Accounting, Commerce, General Administration or HND or Degree in any of the functional areas in Management Sciences/Business Administration, or Degree in Economics.
iii. Membership of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria is mandatory. However, those who are not currently registered with the Institute must do so upon admission; and in any case, not later than end of the first term of the first year.
3. Duration of Programme
The minimum duration of the Programme is two years on weekends and the courses are covered in 3 Terms per Session.
4. Method of Application:
Payment should be made at the University’s designated banks nationwide online through Etranzact as listed below:
First Bank Plc, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank and University of Port Harcourt Choba Micro Finance Bank. Proceed with the payment slip from the Bank and obtain Application Form from the Office of the Finance Officer in the Faculty of Management Sciences, University Park, University of Port Harcourt, on payment of a non-refundable fee of Eleven Thousand, Five hundred Naira (₦11,500.00) only which includes bank charges.
5. Completed Application Forms must be returned to the Coordinator, ACIB/B.Sc Linkage Programme, Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, not later than 16th December, 2016.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail