This is to inform the general public that the management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the procedure for registration of old (returning) students for the 2015/2016 academic session.
The UNIPORT Registration Procedure are as follows:
Step 1: Payment of School Charges:
- Pay School Charges at the designated Banks for the respective College/Faculty/School.
- Print out the Payment Receipt online.
- Update your Fees Pass Book with the College Accountant/Finance Officer of the College/Faculty/School.
Step 2: Register Courses Online:
- Contact your Head/Ag. Head of Department and/or Academic Adviser to confirm the courses you should register.
- Register the courses online, as advised in (i) above.
- Print out the duly completed Course Registration Form
Step 3: AnchorSubmit the underlisted documents to the Head/Ag. Head of Department and the College Secretary/Faculty Officer, respectively
- Online Payment Receipt.
- Completed Online Course Registration Form
- The Registration Exercise will commence on Monday, 14th December, 2015 and end on Friday, 12th February, 2016.
- Only Registered Students are bona-fide students of the University.
- In line with the decision of the Senate of the University, any student who fails to register within the period stipulated for registration will be de-registered for that session, and the maximum length of time allowed for the course of study would still be enforced.
- Bona-fide Students, that is, those who have paid their School Charges up to the 2014/2015 session, should check their results online. Those who have not seen the result(s) of the examinations in the courses they took in previous session(s)/semester(s) should report in writing to their respective Heads of Department, and forward a copy of such letter to the Provost/Dean of the College/Faculty, for appropriate action.
The Course Code(s); Course Title(s); Semester(s) and Session(s) in which the examinations were taken, should be stated in the letter.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More