This is to inform the general public that the management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the procedure for registration of old (returning) students for the 2015/2016 academic session.
The UNIPORT Registration Procedure are as follows:
Step 1: Payment of School Charges:
- Pay School Charges at the designated Banks for the respective College/Faculty/School.
- Print out the Payment Receipt online.
- Update your Fees Pass Book with the College Accountant/Finance Officer of the College/Faculty/School.
Step 2: Register Courses Online:
- Contact your Head/Ag. Head of Department and/or Academic Adviser to confirm the courses you should register.
- Register the courses online, as advised in (i) above.
- Print out the duly completed Course Registration Form
Step 3: AnchorSubmit the underlisted documents to the Head/Ag. Head of Department and the College Secretary/Faculty Officer, respectively
- Online Payment Receipt.
- Completed Online Course Registration Form
- The Registration Exercise will commence on Monday, 14th December, 2015 and end on Friday, 12th February, 2016.
- Only Registered Students are bona-fide students of the University.
- In line with the decision of the Senate of the University, any student who fails to register within the period stipulated for registration will be de-registered for that session, and the maximum length of time allowed for the course of study would still be enforced.
- Bona-fide Students, that is, those who have paid their School Charges up to the 2014/2015 session, should check their results online. Those who have not seen the result(s) of the examinations in the courses they took in previous session(s)/semester(s) should report in writing to their respective Heads of Department, and forward a copy of such letter to the Provost/Dean of the College/Faculty, for appropriate action.
The Course Code(s); Course Title(s); Semester(s) and Session(s) in which the examinations were taken, should be stated in the letter.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail