She directed all returning students to contact their Head of Department and/or Academic Adviser to confirm the courses they should register.
The courses should be registered online as advised by your Head of Department or Academic Adviser and print out the duly completed Course Registration Form. She further directed them to submit the online Payment Receipt and completed online Course Registration Form to their respective Heads of Department and College Secretary or Finance Officer.
“Registration as a student of the University of Port Harcourt will only be valid if the Online Course Registration Form is tendered by the student and accepted by the Head of Department,” the Registrar emphasised, stating that
“I need to sound it loud and clear that only duly registered candidates will be considered as bona fide students of the University. In line with the decision of the Senate of the University, any student who fails to complete all the registration procedures within the period stipulated for registration will be deregistered for that session, and the maximum length of time allowed for the course of study would be enforced.” He emphasised.
“Bona fide students, that is, those who have paid their approved charges up to the 2015/2016 session should check their results online. Students who have not seen the results of the examinations in the courses they took in the previous session/semester should immediately report same in writing, stating the course, course title, semester and session in which the examinations were taken to their respective Heads of Department and forward a copy of such letter to the Provost/Dean of the College/Faculty/School for appropriate action,” the statement further advised the affected students.
“For those who choose to pay their charges in two instalments, note that you can only register your First Semester Courses online now. You are, therefore, required to register your Second Semester Courses online and print out the Form within six (6) weeks of resumption for the Second Semester of the 2016/2017 session,” the statement concluded. The Registrar wished all fresh and returning students success in the new academic session.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More