This is to notify all newly admitted students of the University of Uyo that the screening exercise has resumed at the various centers.
Commencement time is 9am daily in all centers. The centers are indicated below:
1. Faculties of Arts, Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical Sciences and Pharmacy are to use Onyeama Ogochukwu Auditorium (Town Campus).
2. Faculties of Agriculture, Business Administration, Environmental Science and Law are to use CBN Hall (Town Campus).
3. Faculties of Education and Social Sciences are to use the New Education Block.
4. Faculties of Sciences and Engineering are to use Multi-Purpose Hall (Main Campus).
Postgraduate students are screened at the PG school.
It should be noted that screening and registration, except extended, will end by January 8th 2016. After screening, freshers are to pay their fees and register courses immediately.
Some of the Screening requirements include; originals and photocopies of acquired results and certificates, letters of reference, local government identification letter, passports and files which can be bought at the screening venues.
Some departments such as Mass Communication and Law have begun lectures in earnest. Freshers should check with their departmental offices to confirm their lecture schedule.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000