This is to inform all UNIUYO Aspirant that the UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2016 is now out. The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a Minimum Score of 180 and above to apply for Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from 22nd August, 2016 to 27th August, 2016.
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2, 500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only).
Those who had registered earlier with the sum of N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) are required to pay N500 (Five Hundred Naira Only) via Remita Platform.
DAY 1 (MONDAY, AUGUST 22ND , 2016)
Agriculture, Pharmacy & Environmental Studies
DAY 2 (TUESDAY, AUGUST 23RD , 2016)
Arts, Basic Medical Science, Science
DAY 3 (WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24TH , 2016)
Arts (Contd.), Law, Engineering
DAY 4 (THURSDAY, AUGUST 25TH , 2016)
Engineering (Contd.), Business Administration,
DAY 5 (FRIDAY, AUGUST 26TH , 2016)
Education, Clinical Sciences, Business Administration
DAY 6 (FRIDAY, AUGUST 27TH , 2016)
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment
Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng
(Click on e-portals link)
Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
Click on Make Payment
Select Bank Option or Card Options
Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Pay Via eCard (Card Option)
Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,
Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your registration.
After successful registration candidates are expected to printout the 2016/2017 Online Screening Form/Scheduled Slip for the Screening.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Two (2) copies of the UNIUYO 2016 Screening Form form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.
- Two (2) copies of 2016 JAMB (UTME) Original Result Slip that bears your passport photograph.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Venue for the Screening: University of Uyo
The closing date for the registration is Sunday, August 14, 2016 at mid-night
» Buy & Download Original UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail