This is to inform international students that The University of Alberta is opens applications for Course-Based Master’s Recruitment Scholarship.
These scholarships are open to both domestic and international students. The purpose of this scholarship is to recruit superior students at the master’s level. Recipients of this scholarship will also be offered Guaranteed Housing by Residence Services.
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s program.
- Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- Offered for one year at a value of $17,000 plus payment of tuition and fees up to the maximum cost for registration in the equivalent of 9 normal credit weights (equivalent to 18 fee index units) in courses for the first Fall Term and Winter Term of the Master’s program only.
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded to students who
- Both domestic and international students
- Students being newly admitted to the University of Alberta in the Fall 2017 or Winter 2018 Term
- Students who will be registered full-time in a course-based master’s degree program with a clearly defined research component
- Applicants with Admission GPA of 3.7 and higher
- Students who have not been registered in the master’s program they are recruited into
Eligible Nationalities: Domestic and international students can apply for recruitment scholarship.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have GPA of 3.7 and higher.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure: There is no application form; eligible students are considered on the recommendation of the admitting department. Students cannot apply for this scholarship. The department completes the nomination form, attaches the required document(s) listed on the form and submits to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) via email at grad.awards-at-ualberta.ca by the nomination deadline. The FGSR reviews the nominations for eligibility and completeness and forwards them to the Graduate Scholarship Committee for adjudication.
Deadline: The nomination deadline is March 20, 2017.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000