This is to inform the international student thate The University of Essex is inviting applications for Academic Excellence International Scholarships. These scholarships will be awarded to students applying for a full-time master course in 2017/18 (excluding MBA).
The University of Essex is a public research university in Colchester, Essex, England. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965
The most common tests for language proficiency are IELTS and TOEFL iBT. However, University also accepts some other English language test scores such as Pearson and Cambridge certificates and may accept school qualification.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the full-time master programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University.
Scholarship Award: Bangladesh: £4,000, Canada: £2,000, China: £2,500, Ghana: £4,000, Hong Kong: £2,000, India: £4,000, Indonesia: £4,000, Japan: £3,000, Jordan: £2,000, Kazakhstan: £3,000, Malaysia: £4,000, Nigeria: £4,000, Norway: £3,000, Pakistan: £4,000, Russia: £2,000, Taiwan: £3,000, Thailand: £2,000, Turkey : £4,000, USA: £2,000 and Vietnam: £4,000.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Students must meet all of the following conditions.
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Be entirely self-funding your studies
- Be applying for a full-time Masters course in 2017-18 (excluding MBA)
- Meet the academic criteria in the table above
Nationality: Bangladesh, Canada, China, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA and Vietnam.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Students must have a degree from a recognised UK university other than Essex with First Class or Upper Second Class Honours.
English Language Requirement: The most common tests for language proficiency are IELTS and TOEFL iBT. However, University also accepts some other English language test scores such as Pearson and Cambridge certificates and may accept school qualification.
How to Apply: If students meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of their place by 30 September 2017 then they will automatically be awarded this scholarship. They will be notified of their award by the end of October 2017. They don’t need to complete an application form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More