This is to notify the public on the sales of forms for admission into the School of Nursing, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Ilorin Kwara State. The order of the entire admission process for this 2016/2017 session is as follows:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above name school for any of the listed Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes:
2. Accident & Emergency.
3 Nephrology Nursing.
(A) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
i. West African school Certificate/General certificate of Education/SSCE/NECO with passes at
Credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. These papers must include English Language and Science Subjects.
(B) PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE
(i) Be a registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
(ii) Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of specialty.
(iii) Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
12 Calendar Months, commencing from November, 2016
Limited accommodation is available on first come first serve basis when admitted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the school of Post Basic Nursing Studies, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B 1459, Ilorin.
Request for application forms must be accompanied with a Non-Refundable Fee of five thousand Naira only (N5000) or fifty US Dollars ($50.00) for foreign applicants. This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.
All completed application forms are to reach the Principal, School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B 1459, Ilorin on or before 5th August, 2016.
Dates for selection have been fixed as follows:
(a) Written examination 9th August, 2016.
(b) Oral Interview 10th and 11th August, 2016.
Candidates will only be interviewed for the course indicated in their application forms.
Candidates are responsible for their accommodation during the exercise.
Click here to download application form.
Prof. A.W.O Olatinwo
Chief Medical Director.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More