This is to inform interested international student that The University of Sheffield is opens three scholarships for those students taking Advanced Placement tests. Each scholarship is worth 50% of the annual undergraduate tuition fee.
The aim of the scholarships is to give support all international students.
The University of Sheffield is known for its international reputation for high-quality teaching and research excellence and because of the outstanding student experience that it offer.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for those students pursuing undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: This applies to all undergraduate programmes except Medicine and Dentistry. Students of Medicine or Dentistry will only receive the scholarship for the non-clinical years (Medicine years 1 & 2 and Dentistry year 1)
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship covers 50% of the annual undergraduate tuition fee.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must have taken or be planning to take a minimum of three Advanced Placement tests (AP).
- Applicants must have applied for and been offered a study place at the University of Sheffield to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship will not be available to applicants who have made the University of Sheffield their insurance choice.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
Nationality: Applicants from all countries can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have applied for and been offered a study place at the University of Sheffield to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
English Language Requirement: You must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
How to Apply: All applications for undergraduate courses should be submitted via the UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) website.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 21, 2017.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More